Build your practice and expand your outreach in the community
Each year, more than 5,000 people contact the Lawyer Referral Service to find a Santa Cruz County lawyer. Our trained staff screen potential clients to make an appropriate match with an experienced, insured lawyer in our service.
LRS brings clients to your office and broadens your reach in our local community. Last year, LRS lawyers collected more than $1,000,000 in attorney fees from referred clients.
Join LRS today and start receiving referrals from potential clients who need your knowledge and expertise.
Beginning July 1, 2021, LRS membership and panel fees will be waived for one year for Santa Cruz County Bar Association Members. Please contact the Executive Director as described below for more information.
To learn more about LRS contact the SCCBA Executive Director at 831-423-5031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Ways to Join
• Review and complete the online Membership Application
• Complete the Online Application and submit it directly to our office with a credit card payment (or mail a check separately by postal service).
• Before filling out the application we suggest reading the Application & Attachments A – E.
• Review and print copies to mail to our office.
• Read LRS Membership Application and Attachments A – E.
• Print the Application, complete the form, and send to to our office with appropriate payment.
Explore Lawyer Referral Service Membership
The following links will provide you with the necessary information to join Lawyer Referral Service.
Exhibit 1: LRS Membership Application and Self Certification of Experience
Attachment A: LRS Rules and Exhibit 1: Subject Matter Panel Requirements, Criminal Law
Attachment B: LRS Procedure for Reviewing Qualifications for Panel Membership
Attachment C: LRS Disciplinary Procedures
Attachment D: Business and Professions Code Section
Attachment E: Rules and Regulations of the State Bar of California Pertaining to Lawyer Referral Services (PDF Document)
Note: Please set your browser to allow Pop-Up windows for this site.