Join the Santa Cruz County Bar Association – Join or Renew Today
Your membership supports our important work serving the public and the legal community of Santa Cruz County. You also receive the following benefits:
- NETWORK with attorneys, judges and legal professionals at the Annual Meeting, Fall Fling, quarterly Bench/Bar meetings, MCLE luncheons and specialty section meetings.
- KEEP CURRENT AND CONNECTED with the website calendar, member directory, our quarterly newsletter Bar Briefs, and email notices for upcoming events.
- STAY SHARP with quality MCLEs in a variety of practices areas, offered at a significant discount to our members, including reduced-fee online courses and brown bag lunch programs at the courthouse.
- GROW YOUR PRACTICE through the Lawyer Referral Service. Discounted member fees for SCCBA members.
- SHARE EXPERIENCE AND GAIN NEW PERSPECTIVES through the Mentorship Program.
- SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY through fundraisers for law-related non-profits that provide needed services for the public.
- FREE MEMBERSHIP for Law Students or attorneys licensed less than one year with California State Bar.